Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Praying for the Word of Boys

Well, I've been reading the Bible daily again. It's so great to read it with new eyes. The last time I read the Bible I was in high school. Now, I feel like I am so different in my walk with God. I feel like a different person and, add to that, a mother and wife. It's just unique to me to see this Living Word in a different perspective.

So, along those same lines, I'm going to pray for my sons. I pray daily, but I'm going to try something a bit different. I'm going to pray for 21 days following The Warrior Prayers-Praying the Word for Boys; 21 Days of Prayer for Sons-Fall 2011. Here is the link to the facebook invitation: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=249108918441695. Will you join me?

I'm excited to post daily on this. I cannot wait to go back and read this blog with my sons in years to come and see the exciting changes that have taken place in our walk with God and our life overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment