Friday, April 2, 2010

One less kid

Well, the time has finally come...we apparently have too many kids...according to Lex that is.
Last night, after a long, extremely awesome day outside, the boys were filthy so I threw them in the tub. Nate instantly finds it absolutely hilarious to splash the heck out of Lex. Lex, on the other hand, did not find this funny at all, in fact, it was the opposite. So, between Nate getting the entire floor soaked in under five minutes and Lex crying the entire time, it was an extremely fast bath. I get Lex out and dried off and he goes in to his room to get dressed. Nate, on the other hand, refused to get out. Splashing what little bit of water was left in the tub, getting out toys, screaming "no" and anything else. Lex comes out into the hallway and informs Erik and I that we "need to get rid of a kid." At first, I was in pure shock, then I wanted to laugh hysterically, but I kept my cool. I calmly asked him what he was talking about. "Nate," he says, "he has to go. He doesn't listen. You need to get rid of that kid." Erik asks him how many kids we should have and Lex tells him one. "Well, Bailey too, so two kids. But not Nate, he doesn't listen." Can you feel the love?

No comments:

Post a Comment