Monday, April 19, 2010

Erik's birthday

Erik's birthday was this Saturday. April 17th. And it snowed. Yep. Snowed. Not too much and not enough to stick, but enough to say it snowed. At first, he kept saying, "I love living here!" Then, towards the end of the day, "Okay, I love winter, but this is enough. I'm ready for spring." LOL...that's what we get for living here I guess.
Well, Erik's favorite meal of the day is breakfast so we tried out a new hole in the wall place. It was really yummy and inexpensive. We have found our new breakfast place! Then, the whole family went garage saling...Erik's favorite thing to do, my worst. But, I went. We found nothing. Not much happening with the snow! So, we came back and home and everyone, except Bailey, laid down and we all slept for three hours! I made some homemade marina sauce and we had pasta for dinner...another favorite of Erik's. And, it was topped off with red velvet birthday cake. All in all, it was a pretty good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment