Sunday, April 4, 2010

Lex and his butt

Lex has only thrown up one time his entire life and that was all over me. So, it makes total sense that the second time he throws up, it would be all over Erik. I was upstairs in the shower and Erik and Lex come busting through the door covered in vomit. Apparently, Lex went screaming downstairs yelling, "It hurts!" As soon as Erik asked him what hurt, the projectile came out. Twice. So, into the shower they go. Lex instantly felt better and as Erik and I were trying to figure out what he could have eaten that caused this, Lex shrugged his shoulders and said, "I don't know. Maybe I have heartburn." Heartburn? I couldn't control myself. I busted out laughing.
Fast forward to the next morning. Lex is upstairs in the bathroom and he yells for me from the top of the stairs. "Mom! I just threw up out of my butt. It's okay though, I cleaned it up." Threw up from his butt?! Yep, diarrhea. But, he cleaned it up himself!!! What a boy!!
Poor baby has had some Pepto and feels better. Only "small throw ups" from his butt lately and no more from his mouth. Oh my....

No comments:

Post a Comment