Wednesday, April 14, 2010

More randomness

I think I just need to start writing so I can get all of these memories out before I forget them. Let's see...
Our weather has been crazy here. We were in the 80s for almost two weeks and then it decided to snow again! Of course, the kids (well, Lex) still wanted to wear shorts, but we stayed in the house. Nate, still refuses to go out without a "tajet." Most of us call that a jacket. Tattling is still full force in this house. Nate has jumped on that bandwagon. Every time Lex so much as put his hands on Nate, he comes running to me with crocodile tears, "Lex pusheda me."
Um, Lex has been asking for a chore chart. Yep, he wants to clean, do dishes and do laundry. We had a little conversation about him going to school and I told him I wanted to teach him at home because I would be sad and he told me, "Mom, I'll come back home afterschool, okay? I need to go and do my lessons." He's growing up way to fast for me.
Bailey is working on making some more friends at school. I am encouraging her to invite some good kids over and we're working on her not being drawn to the not so nice kids. It's a hard process, she is definitely a follower and not a leader. I'm hoping to get her into karate next year and hope that will help her self esteem a bit.
All, in all, we're doing great and loving life. Weather is getting a bit better, cold but sunny. We've got love and that's what matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment