Wednesday, March 24, 2010

talking

I know that talking more comes with growing up, but, my oh my!
Nate is now talking in full sentences most of the time. Wait, full paragraphs. Quite the story teller he is. And, when he talks, it is serious. Hands on the hips, full facial expressions and all. It's sometimes still difficult to get all the words, but we get the gist. It's quite hilarious to listen to a conversation between him and Nate. Oh, he's started singing the alphabet too. "a, e, b, d, o, o, u. b, d, p o, u, u"
Lex, well, Lex is turning into a little man. He kinda wants to do things on his time which doesn't always work. Heaven forbid I have to tell him, oh, four thousand times to take something to his room, I will get the teenage sounding, "okayyyyyyyyya Mom." I thought I had a good 10 years or so before that happened?
Bailey's vocabulary is really improving also. I can't remember exactly what she said the other night, but I do remember Erik and I looking at each other with that expression of pure shock.
It's extremely bittersweet to watch them grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment