Thursday, March 11, 2010

Is it true? Really spring??

Well, this is probably going to be another random post. But, I just need to remember to get all of these funny things out and onto here.
Let's see...Nate tipped over my computer chair today and Lex told me that he (Nate) did it. I said, "what are we going to do with that kid?" In all seriousness, Lex looked at me and said, "I don't know. I think we should take him to the doctor and fix him. Can the doctor fix him? Let's just go." He was so serious and I had to do my best to stifle my laughter.
Nate has figured out how to put on shoes by himself. So, at any given time, he's wearing two different shoes and not necessarily his. My fave so far was him in a onesie wearing one black barn boot and one lime green croc. Quite the trendsetter I have here.
Bailey has been maturing enough to be able to pick out her own clothes and not look like Punky Brewster on a daily basis! Wahoo!
The weather has been absolutely gorgeous this week so we've been able to spend a ton of time outside. Bailey's been able to get her bike out and ride it and the boys and I have been playing soccer in the backyard.
Well, Lex is trying to play scrabble and Nate is refusing yet another nap so I'll write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment