Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Summer catch-up

Well, to say it has been a busy summer for the Leamon family would be an understatement. Every single weekend was busy with something. Most of our weekdays were too! Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining at all. As it was such an awesomely fun summer! We all just seemed to really let loose and have a great time. Now, the warm days have come to an end and school days are here yet again.
Bailey is back home with us and has started fourth grade. So far, so good. She is loving it!
Alexander is back in pre-school as of today for three days a week. He has really grown up so much this summer that it still takes me by surprise.
Nathaniel is such a high spirited child that it keeps me constantly on guard. I have finally learned to just live with it and just enjoy him. Makes a much better day for all of us. :)

1 comment: