Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Energy!!!

Oh my goodness! The amount of energy that my sons release is absolutely amazing to me! Bailey used to have bouts of energy, but nothing like this! They wake up full of it the second they open their eyes and they normally don't stop until they hit the bed at night. I am in awe everyday and wish I could bottle up just 10% of it to keep up with them.
I remember Bailey getting into her energy bouts and we have her jump up and down. She would jump so fast that we could barely see her. But, once she was done jumping, she was calmer. Not Lex and Nate! Goodness sakes, they slow down (for a bit) but get right back into whatever they were doing. Coffee, bring me coffee!

2 comments:

  1. ohmygosh. The thing I say the most before 10 is "after my coffee, please".

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! My kids actually tell me I need more coffee!

    ReplyDelete