Sunday, February 28, 2010

Passing of the puppy

This weekend Lex got his official big boy bed. He hasn't actually slept in it yet, as the weekends seem to be having sleepovers in Bailey's room on the floor. Tonight will be his first night in the big bed. That means that the toddler bed is now in Nate's room. Quite honestly, I'm not yet ready for him to be out of the crib for several reasons. The first, I don't trust the boy! Don't get me wrong, I love 'em to death, but the boy is wild. He needs some containment. Also, as soon as he goes into his big boy bed, that means he's not a baby anymore. That alone is going to make me want to just cuddle him a bit more.
Anyways, Nate now has both the crib and the toddler bed in his room. Lex was so stinking cute at he put his puppy, that he sleeps with every night, into the toddler bed and said, "here Nate, you can sleep with puppy now." Gotta love brotherly love.

No comments:

Post a Comment