Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Cheap diapers

For some reason, I thought I'd save some money and buy the Walmart Brand of diapers. BIG, big mistake. As we were getting ready for dinner last night, Erik noticed that Nate's legs were wet. I just assumed it was from the glass of water he had been drinking/spilling (he likes not having to use sippy cups all the time). Anyways, after dinner, Nate is standing in the dining room grabbing his leg saying, "yucky." I notice that as he puts his slipper down on the carpet, it left a wet outline. I quickly feel him and his soaked! I don't mean a little bit, I mean soaked! So, Erik grabs him and takes him upstairs to throw him in the tub. The next thing I hear is everyone up there laughing telling me to come look at Nate. The diaper straps were around his waist. The diaper itself had come apart under the straps. So, it looked like he had on a belt, with his diaper hanging behind him and his package free. Yep. No wonder he was soaked. We will not be buying this brand again.

I'd also like to add, that as I walked into Nate's room today I found him in the corner of his crib with his leg up and over the railing. Guess it's time for a toddler bed. Let the real fun begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment