Monday, February 15, 2010

Everyone thinks they are in charge

Yep. All three kids think they are in charge of the other ones. Will this ever end? Let's start at the youngest and work our way up, shall we?
Nate: Although he cannot fully speak yet, we can understand most of what he says. And, believe me when I say, his facial expressions and tones leave nothing to be questioned. He is often the first one to attempt to discipline the other two. Wait. He attempts to discipline Erik too. Although, I find this quite funny now, when it's him and not me. And when he's little. I digress. When either of the two older ones are in trouble or time out, he is often right there with his miniature hands on his miniature hips, letting them have it. We often have to pick him up and remove him from the time out area!
Lex: He apparently feels it is his given duty to take items away when they are not being used appropriately. Let's say, a musical drum stick as a whipping stick. "If you do that again, I will take it away from you." Um, sorry buddy, my place not yours.
Bailey: When Nate cries, the first thing out of her mouth is, "Lex, what did you do?!" Again, my place not yours. But, please, by all means, tattle on them every five minutes because it makes my day.
I'm sorry, in case you haven't figured it out, I'm a tad bit sarcastic. And, yes, so are my children. We are well aware that many parent conferences are in our future. Now, where's my kaluha?

No comments:

Post a Comment