Thursday, November 3, 2011

been a while...yet again

I haven't written anything down for almost two weeks. It feels like two months have passed. As a family, we have just been so busy. Lex is in school all day everyday, Nate is on school for a few hours twice a week. Erik is busy doing two jobs and I'm busy with one full time one plus lots of extras. They all take up time. I feel like we are on survival mode during the week and then we get to finally LIVE during the weekends. Well, clean up and live :)

The boys are growing up and maturing so fast! We had a great Halloween. They both decided to be skeletons and had a blast trick or treating (or in the words of Nate...trigor treating!). It's just so fun to be able to watch them grow and learn and become their own person. I am so lucky I get to be their Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment