Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mosu's in Heaven

I think sometimes we all need to just sit back, relax and take a cue from the kids. Their great-grandfather passed away this morning. And, although we ready for it, my kids were happy. Mosu got to go be with God and Jesus! I told Nate this morning that Mosu is having breakfast with Jesus and he said, "He's in Heaven? Right now! Uh, I want to go too! Why can't I go to Heaven and have breakfast with them?!" He was quite upset to hear that he probably will not be joining them soon, but he was very happy to hear that they would be waiting for him. When Lex came home from school, I sat down and told him that Mosu died this morning. He just sort of stopped and looked at me and then said, "so he's in Heaven with Jesus?" I answered him, "yes" and he just said, "Okay!" and took off playing. They weren't sad at all. They were just happy that he got to go to Heaven with Jesus. I guess that really is what we should all be happy about. Our time here on Earth can be short or long, depending on what God has in store for us. But, in the end, we know where we're going and that it's going to be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment