Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Say What??

I know I've said it before, and I'll say it again, but I still shocked at some of the things that come out of my four year old's mouth. For instance, while walking to school today, he told me he can walk through the snow because he has boots on and they are protective. Um, where did he learn that at? Then, we walked by a house that we had walked through before (it is for sale). He said, "remember when we walked in that house? It sure is beautiful in there." Wow!

Add to that, my two year can now find his own movies and stuff on Netflix through the Wii. Talk about bittersweet.

1 comment:

  1. When we lived in Erie, the 3 of us kids were walking home from school for lunch one day after a snowstorm. My youngest brother thought his boots & snowsuit were "protection" too and he jumped into a snow bank. He got stuck.....we left him there.

    ReplyDelete