Friday, January 21, 2011

Enjoying life and happiness

It's been snowing here again. I know, big surprise for January, eh? Anyways, it's been that big, fluffy, sparkley, pretty snow. As the kids and I were leaving the other day, I watched all three of them, at the exact same time, open up their mouths and stuck out their tongues to catch the snow. It was so cute to see!!

Last night, as Lex was praying (he started this a while ago when he started having nightmares) he started it by saying, "Dear God, thank you for our happiness." He then goes on to thank Him for our food and drinks and asks for all of us to have good dreams. Adorable!

1 comment:

  1. How cute!


    When I went to pick up Anthony from school all these kids were walking pretty quickly out of school....and there's Anthony walking out slowly with his tongue out trying to catch all the snowflakes! lol.

    I forgot how much fun it was as a kid to do that.

    -Angell

    ReplyDelete