Friday, January 28, 2011

Radio in my face

I was siting and talking with Nate today during lunch when all of a sudden he started opening and shutting his mouth while having a funny look on his face. I asked him what was wrong. He pointed to the back of his jaw and said, "there's a a noise right there." I said, "Oh, that's your jaw cracking." He kept opening and shutting his mouth for a few more times. He then looked at me and said, "I think I have a radio in my face right here (pointing to his jaw). Out of the mouths of babes.

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing what they say lol!!

    The other day I noticed Anthony's neck was a little red and I asked him if he has been scratching the back of his neck. He said "Why do I have fleas??" Where did that come from?!! LOL

    -Angell

    ReplyDelete