Saturday, January 1, 2011

Enjoying Life

I have realized that my children are quite spirited. Bratty? Nope. They just love life and everything about it. And, on the chance that it's not something they like, oh, they let us all know nice and loud. Does that part embarrass me? Sure. But should it? Nope. I have decided that if we all lived life with as much energy and zealous as my children do, we'd all be a lot happier and probably have a lot less stress.

My kids do not like to sit still. Very rarely does this happen. Does it make it difficult to get things done, go to dinner, go shopping? Sure it does! But if I change the way I think and talk to them during these stressful situations, it doesn't have to be nearly as rough on them, or me.

One of my goals this year is to really learn to live in the moment. Laugh. Enjoy. Love. I want to be more like my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment