Thursday, May 20, 2010

My own words bite me in the butt

Well, it's happening. My children are using my words...on ME! Yep! On one hand, I find it hilarious. But, on the other, kinda gets on my nerves. I'll give a few examples:
1. Today, Lex did not have his shoes on. They were laying in the yard. So, he walked over and was going to ride his bike to get his shoes. At the time, I did not know it was his plan so I told him he had to wear shoes while riding his bike. No response. I told him again. No response. I told him again. He finally got off the bike to walk towards his shoes and said, "Will you just calm down about the shoes?"
2. Nate is constantly talking on pretend phones. Every time I am on the phone, especially with Erik, he wants to talk. I am forever saying, "just a minute." Well, he now says that to me while talking on the phone. "I talking to XXX, just a minute." Well, excuuuuuusssee me! Sheesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment