Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cowboy boots give attitude!

While shopping the other night, I found cowboy boots on sale in Nate's size. For the heck of it, I had him try them on. OMGoodness! Hilarious! He instantly changed his walk to a strut and took off down the isle! He refused to take them off so he wore them the rest of the day. Later on, we went to our fabulous mall here and he and the rest of the family were waiting for me in the corridor while I paid. Well, apparently he was tired of waiting. He put his hands on his hips, looked at Erik and said, "I'm going home." Then, he strutted right down the corridor and opened the door! I was not aware that cowboy boots gave such an attitude to two year olds!
Yesterday, his outfit of choice was a onesie, a spiderman wristband (worn on his wrist) an "I love America" bracelet and his cowboy boots. He is definitely a trendsetter. Totally cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment