Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Doctor appointment

The boys had their 4 and 2 year old check ups yesterday. It was quite the adventure. Nate did not, I should probably repeat that, DID NOT enjoy it at all. He was quite fine with Lex getting weighed and measured but as soon as it was time for him...let's just say the next town over probably heard his screaming. Oh well, such is life, right? Lex is big enough now to do the eye exam, which he did quite well with. Nate screamed throughout the entire visit. He clung to me like I was going to drop him over a cliff! But, finally his turn was over. Lex, was a champ. He loves going to the doctor, that is, until shot time! He likes to talk, a lot. Did I mention he likes to talk a lot?! He likes to tell everything that happens from Daddy being at work to me drinking coffee. While he was chatting away, he told the doctor that Nate gets in trouble for throwing food and milk. I told Lex that we really didn't need to be bringing that up right now. Lex leaned over to me and whispered, "But I need to tell somebody!" I couldn't help but laugh. I pretty much didn't need to do any talking at all since Lex could, and did, answer all of the questions regarding both him and Nate. They both cried with their shot, but it was over quickly. Now, neither of them need shots again until they are 5 years old, right before kindergarten. That's only one year for Lex...yikes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment