Thursday, October 6, 2011

It's free, Mom!

Lex had his first experience with the snack bar at school today. He knows it's there, but I don't give him cash. He normally packs his lunch and snack and if he does buy, he knows he has to give his number for his account. He told me today that he must've gotten in the wrong line and the lady asked him what he wanted. Well, he was at the snack section so he told her a cookie and, "You know what, Mom? She didn't even ask me for money, for my name or for my ticket! I didn't have to give her any dollars! It was free! I get free cookies at the snack bar!" I tried to tell him that it wasn't free and he had money in his account. He said, "No, it's free for me. I had to give her my number, but she didn't ask me for my account or name or money! It's free!" While he's telling me this his arms are going a mile a minute and his eyes are bulging!
Guess we need to have a talk about snacks and money this weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment