Thursday, September 29, 2011

Ah, a mini-crisis in the morning...

My morning started with a conversation with Lex about what he wanted for his snack and his lunch today. He then asked, "Can you pack me something good and not that healthy stuff you've been giving me?" All I could do was laugh.

Then, later on, Nate came into the kitchen crying. I was trying to figure out was going on as he was kicking his feet and yelling, "It hurts!" Come to find out it was his nose. I immediately think he fell while running and hurt his nose and then he pointed UP his nose. I see a little piece of yellow. My thoughts instantly go to "what truck/car piece is yellow?" Ah, but then I remember what he was eating...Reese's Pieces. Yep, my son stuck one up his nose. So, I try to get him to blow and try to melt the candy. It worked. I kept having him blow and blow and eventually the candy piece came out. Ah, what a life I lead...

No comments:

Post a Comment