Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Writing things down to remember them

I've been bad about writing things down here. I want to remember all the awesome and funny (and not so awesome and not so funny things) that have happened in our family. Lately:

Nate has decided that he can tell us when he is mad/angry at us. That's fine. The problem? He just randomly tells us. No particular reason. He'll just walk in the room, tell one of us he's mad and doesn't want to speak to us right now. Um, okay?

Lex has started talking a lot. I mean A LOT! I walked home with him from the pool the other day (Erik brought Nate home in the car) and he talked the entire way. Not a problem. I can tune out, er um, listen. But, he didn't just talk, he asked questions. The. Entire. Way. Home. Again, not an issue, I just had to really listen and answer. Then, as we are about 100 feet from our house, he informed me that I talk a lot. What?!

No comments:

Post a Comment