Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Our new vehicle

I have been battling Erik for a few years now about what I want for MY vehicle. I want a van. I want to be able to take all five of us, plus others. So, a few years ago, we traded in our five seater for a....Dodge Durango. *sigh* Yes, it fit seven. No, it was not a mini-van. So, I only gave him a slight hard time about it. It was a manly family vehicle. Fast forward a few years. He has to drive some hills to and from work so he needed the Durango for the AWD drive option. I get a Buick Century. It's a vehicle. It got me from point A to point B. But, Bailey could not fit in the back between the two car seats so we all couldn't take that vehicle, even though it was awesome on gas. We go out looking at vehicles yesterday. Did I mention looking? Not buying. Looking. Um, yea, we came home with a mini-van. Part of me is ecstatic because it is exactly what I wanted and brand spanking new. The other part of me is scared sh*tless because this is the first car payment we have had in years. It will all work out. I love my vehicle. The kids love it. Erik even loves. God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment