Friday, June 24, 2011

Breakfast foods

When I had Lex, I had grandiose ideas of what my children would and would not eat. Well, let's just say, when you add more kids into the mix, those ideas often get thrown out of the window. Recently for breakfast they have had; freeze pops, chips, cold pizza, leftover cold chicken tenders, sugar cereal, hot dogs, peanut butter sandwiches, grilled ham and cheese sandwiches and, well, you are getting the point. Now, I do not feed my kids crap all the time. We do so in moderation! Joking, people, joking. Sometimes we all just need to let loose and let kids be kids. Who says they have to have cereal every morning? Bailey is a pancake eater, but we don't have that daily. The other two, not so much. Nate prefers dry cereal. Lex prefers leftovers. Somedays, I am just happy they are eating something. Other days, it's non-stop. It's all about flexibility in this house.

No comments:

Post a Comment