Tuesday, March 10, 2015

I must be better about writing about these crazy kids!

Oh, yes, I must be better at documenting our lives! I don't even know where to begin at this point. Well, let's start with the most recent and work backwards-shall we?
The other night at dinner, as we were eating the coveted bacon, Lex informed me of his top five favorite foods; 1. chocolate 2. ice cream 3. candy 4. chocolate tacos and 5. bacon. Let's hope, with favorite foods such as this, that diabetes passes over him and he has a wonderful metabolism.
We've had a rough, rough, rough (did I say rough?) winter this year. We had very few days over the past few months where it even got remotely close to 20 degrees, let alone near 32! So, on the days that it did reach above 20, we hit the slopes. Okay, not the real slopes, but the pool hill sled riding. What an absolute blast we have had!
Hmm, Dr. Seuss' birthday. I am not creative in the slightest but this is one time of the year that we have green eggs and ham.  Yep, seriously green eggs!  We also had lady fingers and strawberry kabobs. Yum!
Bailey's inner-sarcasm has been coming out. This is both good and bad. I mentioned that I hard ordered a new dishwasher and the little stinker clapped her hands together and said, "Oh, I am getting a new sister!?" Um, hm,,, funny, funny girl.
On that note, Mr. Nate is always sarcastic and witty! This boy better start lifting weights or start track!
The difference in these three kids, and how they get ready, completely cracks me up. Bailey needs a good hour to two before she is able to leave the house. Lex, well, he could care less if his clothes match in the slightest. I do believe Erik said the other day, "I'm just happy if he has pants on!" And Nate, well, he's the upcoming pastor. He wears a button down shirt (aka handsome shirts) and a tie every single day.  I just love the differences!!

No comments:

Post a Comment