Monday, July 5, 2010

Fireworks

We took the kids to see the local fireworks display last night. We got there about 7:45 and set up "camp" in the back of the truck. You know, the necessities...chairs, blankets, drinks, snacks...
Anyways, about 9:30 PM random fireworks were being lit up all around us.
"Look at that pink one Mom!"
"Wow! That's a big one!"
"This is great!"
This is what we heard over and over and over again for thirty minutes. Erik and I had a blast watching them and couldn't wait for the real show to start. They both just sat there, staring at the sky with their mouths wide open. They absolutely LOVED the display. On the way home, I asked Lex if he enjoyed the show and he replied that he did. I then asked Nate if he enjoyed the show and he said, "I like chocolate cake." Um, yea, he is my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment