Friday, September 5, 2014

back to school 2014!

Yep, they are all back to school. Today is the third full day. Now, when the kiddos read this, I want them to know that I love them dearly. I absolutely love spending time with them. However, I also love routine. I love not getting up to get food for everyone. I love not going to the grocery store every 48 hours for food. I love not making food. Are you catching my drift? Can you guess what happened a lot this summer!?!  Okay, all joking aside...
I do miss them. This house  is beyond quiet and, although I work at warp speed, I don't like the quiet all the time. This year Nate is in 1st grade, Lex is in 3rd and Bailey is in 8th. It just doesn't seem possible that they are that old. I am so excited to see what this school year brings for them. Lex and Nate are both in soccer and Bailey is in basketball. Bailey is getting more and more privileges and Lex and Nate are just growing up! I'm so not ready for this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment