Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Nathaniel is 3!!

My baby woke up Monday morning as a three year old! It is so hard to believe how fast three years has gone by and how much he has grown up. I look at him in awe and wonder at times and ask where my baby has went. I'm not allowed to call him baby at all anymore. I'm very lucky in the fact that he's still a kisser and a snuggler. But, boy oh boy, does he repeat everything his brother does. I have a feeling they are going to be very close. He was so fun to watch open his presents this year as he fully enjoyed every one of them. I don't want to jinx myself, but his behavior has been better the past two days too! He's so excited to go to preschool already too. So bittersweet to watch him grow up. He is so smart, witty and adventurous! I can hardly wait to see what the next year has in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment