Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Leamon Boot Camp

Since the boys have had their birthdays, their behavior has, ummm, well, sort of gone downhill. I'll admit (not out loud!!) that I *may* have helped in this. It got really hot out, our routine got out of whack and, quite honestly, I started putting up with more crap than I should have. Well, no more. They are a bit out of control and it's a bit ridiculous. We have created the Leamon Boot Camp to get this house back under control. I'm pretty laid back with a lot of my parenting and definitely agree that kids should be kids...but! Yes, a big 'ole but here... Kids need to show respect. I believe it needs to be given to them and it also needs to be given to others. So, that's what we're working on. We've accomplished the bedtime routine and bedtime so that's good....now working on listening and respect. Help me..... :)

2 comments:

  1. Go Cat! :) I do that sometimes too. Let things slide, then realize what I created. Then fix it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be a challenge....

    ReplyDelete